Since spring has sprung for most of us in the county, that means that beach/bikini/swimsuit season is on the horizon. Whether you stuck to your new year’s resolution or have been slacking a bit, there is still time to fire up your abs and get rid of those “not in” love-handles that might have crept back into the picture. One of my favorite ways to get in shape quick is by dedicating a few weeks to Beachbody On Demand workouts at home, which will have you seeing results in no time.
Since I have basically done every Beachbody On Demand workout ever made, I thought it would be fun to revisit some of my favorites. In doing so, I compiled a list of the best Beachbody On Demand Workouts, and ranked them from top to bottom. Of course, lists like these are subjective, but if you’re looking to drop a few quick pounds or add some lean muscle quickly, start at the top of this list and work your way down! Also be sure to check out our Beachbody on Demand Review and our comparison to DailyBurn. Good luck, and I’ll see you at the beach!
Best Beachbody On Demand Workouts for Weight Loss
- T25 – Fun movements and tons of motivation coming at you from Shaun T. This is my go-to workout when I need to drop a few pounds quick!
- P90X – I like this compared to P90X3 for weight loss rather than muscle building. Great program to start with to shock your system into weight-loss mode.
- 22 Minute Hard Corps – Tony Horton’s basic-training inspired workout. 22 minutes per day, great mix of cardio and resistance training.
- Turbo Fire – cardio-crazy workouts that are actually doable for beginners, but still work great for cardio rock stars!
- 21 Day Fix – 3 weeks and 30 minutes a day will lean, sculpt some abs, and get your whole body toned. Great pre-vacation series.
Best Beachbody On Demand Workouts for Muscle Gain
- Core De Force – Fun MMA-style movements and my favorite trainers make for great muscle building program.
- P90X3 – Shorter, strength-focused brother to P90X, one of the best workouts in the whole Beachbody On Demand workouts program list.
- Insanity – Shaun T’s Insanity series focuses on all-out effort for 30 minutes. This is a great program to do start to finish, rather than for just a workouts or two.
- Hammer and Chisel – longer muscle-building workouts that get results, and seem to fly by quicker thanks to great trainers.
- Body Beast – Advanced muscle-building workouts that require a variety of weights and equipment. This program really works!
Best Beachbody On Demand Workouts Bod Exclusives Series
- Sagi’s Exclusives – ideal workouts for anyone trying to add muscle. Workouts vary in length, and best suited for anyone with lifting background.
- Tony’s Exclusives – a master motivator, the goal in this series is to sculpt muscle. Advanced level workouts not designed for beginners.
- Jericho’s Exclusives – high intensity cardio meets flexibility and balance. Great for beginners.
- Autumn’s Exclusives – Ab-focused workouts designed to slim and tone rather than weight loss or muscle gain.
- Joel’s Exclusives – the focus is on form and control. This program better suited for those who have done some of the other Beachbody On Demand workouts.
Best Beachbody On Demand Workouts Best of the Rest
- Brazil Butt Lift – Not just for the ladies, but move focused on that one area you want to show off in the summer.
- Hip Hop Abs – ab workouts that are fun and don’t require laying on your back and doing repetitive movements.
- Country Heat – upbeat country music and a fun dance/cardio blend. My wife and I have a blast doing this together!
- Shift Shop – 21 day program for beginners focusing on nutrition and gradual increase of intense workouts.
- Total Body Solution – pain prevention workouts great for anyone dealing with injuries but doesn’t want to sit on the couch.
- The 20s – 20 minute cardio-focused programs great for quick workouts for beginners.
- A Little Obsessed/80 Day Obsession – Great mix of nutrition and light weight, high rep exercises.